Plan your next meeting or social event at The Victorian Condominiums!
Since 1989, The Victorian Condos has been the destination location to a variety of meetings and events. Your group will be delighted with The Victorian Condos spacious meeting and event spaces as the perfect location for any event where your guest(s) will want to combine business and pleasure.
Our meeting and event spaces serve groups of 12 to 400 people. Our meeting and event spaces offers over 10,000 square feet of space including the Grand Salon Ballroom which is comprised of over 4,000 square feet of space, divisible into four (4) separate meeting/banquet rooms as needed. Other meeting spaces, both indoor and out-of-doors are also available.
The Victorian is the perfect location for your next event!
- Social Events – Perfect for all your social events, including weddings, receptions and parties.
- Military and Government – Comfortable accommodations for military reunions and government seminars.
- Education – Class reunions, classroom seminars and school retreats.
- Religious – Church youth groups, couples retreats, church youth groups and seminars are affordable at The Victorian.
- Families – The Victorian is perfect for family reunions.
- Corporate – Small and medium sized meeting venues for seminars.
For Meeting Information please contact: Kimberly Cartwright , Email: email@example.com
- The Victorian Condo can provide all of the items necessary for your special event.
- Dance floor and music speakers
- Tables and seating for both banquet and classroom style
- Seating for theater style meetings
- State-of-the-art needs for your group’s video, audio, projectors, etc.
If you need assistance with determining the Galveston sites which would suit your client, we would be happy to provide the information and details.
For more information on the sizes and capacity of our meeting spaces, see our meeting and event capacity chart below.
The Grand Salon Ballroom has hosted a variety of parties, dances, receptions, and meetings with catering.
The Elissa is used by churches, schools, learning seminar and receptions.